If you are snuggled up indoors with a little extra time to while away, it may be the perfect opportunity to work on your branding and graphics.
You may have been wanting to work on it for a while, but haven’t felt like you had the time until now, or perhaps you planned to or already hire out brand and graphic work, and as things get a little tighter you want to DIY it.
Whatever your circumstance, I hope you are safe and well. If you are planning to spend some time on your branding and need some guidance here are the resources I have available.
FREE BRANDING & DESIGN RESOURCES
- Brand Design Audit– If you want to review your current branding, and spend time working out where the holes are that need your attention.
- Define Your Brand’s Visual Style Mini Email Course– This is a drip-fed email course that helps you get clarity on your brand foundations. (A mini version of the full course)
- Create a Compelling Brand that Connects Workshop– Learn the tools to create a brand that connects and is compelling not just pretty.
- Define your ‘why’ workbook- to gain clarity on your ‘why’
- Blog posts about branding, design and creativity.
- Youtube videos on branding, design and creativity.
- Beautiful Blog Design ebook– If you are looking to improve the design of your blog.
- Get a 7-day free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud to practise your design skills.
PAID BRANDING & DESIGN RESOURCES
- Define Your Brand’s Style (full course)– This course was closed, but I am opening doors, so you get in anytime with this link. This course will give your clarity and confidence in your branding, helping you set strong foundations.
- Design Better Graphics Masterclass– Up your design skills, and improve your graphics.
- Positive tees and totes for creatives– The Gentle Creative, printed fashion store.